Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Who inspires you? What inspires you?

Who inspires you? What inspires you?-

Who Inspires me? 


My mother is my inspiration. She is always kind and encouraging. She has always been on my side and will always be there to tell me how proud she is



What inspires me:



When Do I Work Best

Since I started attending YHC I've learned that I am a really nocturnal being so, I find myself mostly working at night and outside of class because I prefer to work alone. 


How Do I Define Art

I define art as simply seeing the potential in things and showing people how you see it or how you can make it better.

Visual communication is what we see every day. We are on our phones most of the day so, we have no choice whether we want to or not.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment